Twilight Project
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Twilight Project

Welcome to Twilight Project!

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Person Above Me Should Sing...

Go down 
+2
Chiemichanko
BakaPai
6 posters
AuthorMessage
BakaPai
Star
Star
BakaPai

Female
Number of posts : 107
Registration date : 2008-12-05

Details
HP:
The Person Above Me Should Sing... Left_bar_bleue403/573The Person Above Me Should Sing... Empty_bar_bleue  (403/573)
Race: Werewolf
MP:
The Person Above Me Should Sing... Left_bar_bleue399/399The Person Above Me Should Sing... Empty_bar_bleue  (399/399)

The Person Above Me Should Sing... Empty
PostSubject: The Person Above Me Should Sing...   The Person Above Me Should Sing... Icon_minitimeThu Jan 22, 2009 3:24 am

Hi! I thought we should have another game ! [maybe we should have a thread for all our games?]

I stole this from Liana, which she better not mind cuz this is an awfully fun game!

HOW TO PLAY
Someone starts this, which is me for now (Person A), with nothing since there's no one replying above me.
Person B, replies with a recommendation of a song or a singer who they believe Person A should sing because either, they sound similiar to the singer, or their vocal range would be great for a certain song, or you just really want to hear what they sound like in a certain song.
Person C does the same thing as Person B, but recommending only to Person B because they replied above them.

and etc.

You can reply as much as you want so long as you don't recommend yourself or whatever. And if this is inactive because no one knows what that person should sing, I could help out and maybe recommend. Though, I'd be pretty bad X_X.

You can recommend non-H!P or not even an asian song/singer, but I think people, like me, would prefer that it's at least asian. XD.

I thought this would be great because a lot of us know each others voice, and if you don't know what a person sounds like, you could check out their submitted parts in whatever group they're in or look 'em up on youtube or something. And it can get us to get along more and also fulfill your curiosity and what you sound like or whatever. =]

And if you feel like actually learning and recording the song that was recommended to you, then do it if you want! lol. Maybe there might be post for people who can submit what they did for others..?

So yeah... .. BEGIN!

Don't have to start with me [since I'm the start of this whole thing]. You can just reply (if you dont know about me) and then whoever can reply etc etc etc.
Back to top Go down
http://bakapai.wordpress.com/
Chiemichanko
Chiemichanko

Female
Number of posts : 17
Registration date : 2009-01-18

PostSubject: Re: The Person Above Me Should Sing...   The Person Above Me Should Sing... Icon_minitimeSat Jan 24, 2009 12:21 am

Hi~ ermm, for BakaPai, I think you'd sing Morning Musume's Mr.Moonlight awesomely, you kinda sounded like Yossie in your Boogie Train single, it was super pretty -^v^-

Also, I'm wondering if these games will be released by the Twilight Project Account? Or maybe when/if people make the vids, they can put Twilight Project or TP in the title so it could be like an official Twilight Project thing, I dunno though, just a suggestion I thought'd be cool -^v^-

Also for preference if anyone even wants to hear me, prolly not though since I suck, but just in case, I prefer H!P songs to any other song, ooh, and I also prefer performances to PVs thanks -^v^-... -^v^-;;
Back to top Go down
Suki
Admin
Suki

Female
Number of posts : 363
Registration date : 2008-11-12

Details
HP:
The Person Above Me Should Sing... Left_bar_bleue9999/9999The Person Above Me Should Sing... Empty_bar_bleue  (9999/9999)
Race: God
MP:
The Person Above Me Should Sing... Left_bar_bleue9999/9999The Person Above Me Should Sing... Empty_bar_bleue  (9999/9999)

PostSubject: Re: The Person Above Me Should Sing...   The Person Above Me Should Sing... Icon_minitimeSat Jan 24, 2009 12:53 am

Chiemichanko wrote:
Hi~ ermm, for BakaPai, I think you'd sing Morning Musume's Mr.Moonlight awesomely, you kinda sounded like Yossie in your Boogie Train single, it was super pretty -^v^-

Also, I'm wondering if these games will be released by the Twilight Project Account? Or maybe when/if people make the vids, they can put Twilight Project or TP in the title so it could be like an official Twilight Project thing, I dunno though, just a suggestion I thought'd be cool -^v^-

Also for preference if anyone even wants to hear me, prolly not though since I suck, but just in case, I prefer H!P songs to any other song, ooh, and I also prefer performances to PVs thanks -^v^-... -^v^-;;

You don't suck!!!

etooooo
This song:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i7SElg6WY9U
Back to top Go down
https://twilightproject.forumotion.com
Chiemichanko
Chiemichanko

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Person Above Me Should Sing...   The Person Above Me Should Sing... Icon_minitimeSat Jan 24, 2009 2:30 am

Eeeee~ Suki -^v^-
I dunno if I can request again but if I can I really wanna hear Suki sing this song, you'd sound perfect<3 -^v^-

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DQPguDvvdO4&feature=related
Back to top Go down
Suki
Admin
Suki

Female

Details
HP:
MP:

PostSubject: Re: The Person Above Me Should Sing...   The Person Above Me Should Sing... Icon_minitimeSat Jan 24, 2009 2:47 am

Chiemichanko wrote:
Eeeee~ Suki -^v^-
I dunno if I can request again but if I can I really wanna hear Suki sing this song, you'd sound perfect<3 -^v^-

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DQPguDvvdO4&feature=related

haihai^^ I just have to find instrumental^^ I love that song^^
Back to top Go down
Corsica
Twilight!er
Twilight!er
Corsica

Number of posts : 66

Details
HP:
The Person Above Me Should Sing... Left_bar_bleue321/321The Person Above Me Should Sing... Empty_bar_bleue  (321/321)
Race: Warrior
MP:
The Person Above Me Should Sing... Left_bar_bleue100/100The Person Above Me Should Sing... Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: The Person Above Me Should Sing...   The Person Above Me Should Sing... Icon_minitimeSat Jan 24, 2009 7:23 am

Suki should definitely sing Papancake. Your voice would be great for that song.
Back to top Go down
Hanna
Twilight!er
Twilight!er

Number of posts : 68
Registration date : 2008-12-04

Details
HP:
The Person Above Me Should Sing... Left_bar_bleue200/200The Person Above Me Should Sing... Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)
Race: Samurai
MP:
The Person Above Me Should Sing... Left_bar_bleue100/100The Person Above Me Should Sing... Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: The Person Above Me Should Sing...   The Person Above Me Should Sing... Icon_minitimeSat Jan 24, 2009 9:34 am

Corsica, have you ever tried to sing Mr. Moonlight?
Back to top Go down
Suki
Admin
Suki

Female

Details
HP:
MP:

PostSubject: Re: The Person Above Me Should Sing...   The Person Above Me Should Sing... Icon_minitimeSat Jan 24, 2009 4:29 pm

Corsica wrote:

haihai!!!!^^ arigatou^^

and hanna i think u should sing Sweeeeeets by Chisato and Kanna
Back to top Go down
Hanna
Twilight!er
Twilight!er

Details
HP:
The Person Above Me Should Sing... Left_bar_bleue200/200The Person Above Me Should Sing... Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)
MP:

PostSubject: Re: The Person Above Me Should Sing...   The Person Above Me Should Sing... Icon_minitimeSat Jan 24, 2009 7:50 pm

Suki wrote:
Corsica wrote:

haihai!!!!^^ arigatou^^

and hanna i think u should sing Sweeeeeets by Chisato and Kanna

I haven´t heard song.>.< but I LOVE Chisato.<333

Suki, you should try... Ooki na Ai de Motenashite.:333 I think that your high pitched voice would be perfect for that.:333
Back to top Go down
Chiemichanko
Chiemichanko

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Person Above Me Should Sing...   The Person Above Me Should Sing... Icon_minitimeSun Jan 25, 2009 9:40 am

Hanna - good job in Madiiieh's Massara Blue Jeans -^v^-
I think you'd sound good singing this performance<3 -^v^-
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XQj1wHtszw0
Back to top Go down
Hanna
Twilight!er
Twilight!er

Details
HP:
MP:

PostSubject: Re: The Person Above Me Should Sing...   The Person Above Me Should Sing... Icon_minitimeSun Jan 25, 2009 10:32 am

Chiemichanko - I hate how I sound in that dub, I had cold.XDDD

you should sing 100 kai no Kiss by Aya Matsuura.^-^
Back to top Go down
Kanny-chan

Number of posts : 19
Registration date : 2008-12-26

Details
HP:
Race: Human
MP:

PostSubject: Re: The Person Above Me Should Sing...   The Person Above Me Should Sing... Icon_minitimeMon Jan 26, 2009 5:44 am

Umm Hanna I'm really not sure what u would sond like >< I'm bad at putting 2 and 2 together XP

But I agree with Chiemichanko^^
Back to top Go down
Corsica
Twilight!er
Twilight!er
Corsica

Details
HP:
The Person Above Me Should Sing... Left_bar_bleue321/321The Person Above Me Should Sing... Empty_bar_bleue  (321/321)
MP:

PostSubject: Re: The Person Above Me Should Sing...   The Person Above Me Should Sing... Icon_minitimeMon Jan 26, 2009 6:33 am

Hanna wrote:
Corsica, have you ever tried to sing Mr. Moonlight?

Hanna: I haven't yet, though I have heard the song.

Kanny, you should sing Thanks! by GAM.
Back to top Go down
Chiemichanko
Chiemichanko

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Person Above Me Should Sing...   The Person Above Me Should Sing... Icon_minitimeMon Jan 26, 2009 7:43 am

@Hanna: Naw, you sounded good for a cold -^v^-

@Corsica: I think you should sing this song, it's Shabondama by Yossie and Eri -^v^-
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wvB_Ew_4iFo
Back to top Go down
Chiemichanko
Chiemichanko

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Person Above Me Should Sing...   The Person Above Me Should Sing... Icon_minitimeMon Jan 26, 2009 9:45 pm

Suki's Ganbacchae Request<3 -^v^-

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v3s77tdXfx8
Back to top Go down
Chiemichanko
Chiemichanko

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Person Above Me Should Sing...   The Person Above Me Should Sing... Icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2009 8:44 am

Hanna's 100Kai no KISS Request -^v^-;;;

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=egkYyUo6ol0
Back to top Go down
Hanna
Twilight!er
Twilight!er

Details
HP:
MP:

PostSubject: Re: The Person Above Me Should Sing...   The Person Above Me Should Sing... Icon_minitimeTue Feb 10, 2009 12:28 pm

Chiemichanko, you should sing Rottara Rottara by Buono!:333

BakaPai, can I copy this game to my own project forum?XD
Back to top Go down
Corsica
Twilight!er
Twilight!er
Corsica

Details
HP:
MP:

PostSubject: Re: The Person Above Me Should Sing...   The Person Above Me Should Sing... Icon_minitimeTue Feb 10, 2009 10:15 pm

Hanna wrote:
Chiemichanko, you should sing Rottara Rottara by Buono!:333

BakaPai, can I copy this game to my own project forum?XD

Hanna should sing "Get Up Rapper" by Salt5.
Back to top Go down
BakaPai
Star
Star
BakaPai

Female
Number of posts : 107

Details
HP:
The Person Above Me Should Sing... Left_bar_bleue403/573The Person Above Me Should Sing... Empty_bar_bleue  (403/573)
Race: Werewolf
MP:
The Person Above Me Should Sing... Left_bar_bleue399/399The Person Above Me Should Sing... Empty_bar_bleue  (399/399)

PostSubject: Re: The Person Above Me Should Sing...   The Person Above Me Should Sing... Icon_minitimeWed Feb 11, 2009 6:37 am

Lol You sure can!!

Skip Me
Back to top Go down
http://bakapai.wordpress.com/
Hanna
Twilight!er
Twilight!er

Details
HP:
MP:

PostSubject: Re: The Person Above Me Should Sing...   The Person Above Me Should Sing... Icon_minitimeWed Feb 11, 2009 1:38 pm

Corsica - UFO by Pink Lady.:3 I think that is perfect for you.:3
Back to top Go down
Chiemichanko
Chiemichanko

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Person Above Me Should Sing...   The Person Above Me Should Sing... Icon_minitimeWed Feb 11, 2009 10:30 pm

Hanna, I think that you should sing this song covered by Wada Ayaka, I think you kinda sound like her-pitch wise -^v^-

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hkl_O-9qsSs
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Person Above Me Should Sing...   The Person Above Me Should Sing... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Person Above Me Should Sing...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Twilight Project :: Twilight Project :: Random-
Jump to: