Twilight Project
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Twilight Project

Welcome to Twilight Project!

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Twilight Berryz Members

Go down 
+7
Chunsa
writerserenyty
Corsica
Misty
BakaPai
Hanna
Suki
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Lovechan
Lovechan

Female
Number of posts : 25
Registration date : 2009-01-16

Twilight Berryz Members - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Twilight Berryz Members   Twilight Berryz Members - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 21, 2009 6:05 am

Kanny-chan wrote:
Suki wrote:
Hanna wrote:
sorry Suki, I just don´t get what you are doing.>.< I can´t understand why everyone who wanted part, get part, except me... and I´m was first who singed up... I waited 9 days and didn´t get answer, then I was mad to you and like that...... and same thing have happened to Corsica too earlier.... with Airi in Buono... and in Shigo Chara Egg group was somehting like that too... and well, some peoples are in both casts...

and yes, I know that I said that I don´t mind, I lied.... but well, I just don´t get why you even didn´t answer to my post... or anything.... so can you try to expalin why?

Gomenasai!!!!!!!!!! I didn't know u posted a comment honestly!!!!!! the shugo chara thing was my fault honestly but there isn't double casting...the buono was all keruri's doing she is and admin therefore she can edit everything. I really am sorry....is there any way i can make it up to u?

Suki here's and idea since this seems to be happening alot! When u open a second generation let people who aren't already in the first generation sign up first, because the people in generation 1 already ahve a part.. Like I have the same issue with this group. I wanted to be Yurina, but someone who had a part already in first generation (Sorry Baka not picking on you! >,<) So then after awhile when it looks like no one else is signing up then let the people in G1 be the extras, that way it gives more ppl a chance at getting Berryz slots.. I mean thats why u opened the G2 anyways! So that more people could dub Berryz songs, not the same people :/

woh.. a lot is happening here..
I see it as this: if you get the part you get and if you don't you just don't.
like I auditioned for both momoko and Risako's parts so I got both in different generations.
I don't know if that make sense or anything.
but I'm not doing momoko's part as an extra.
I don't know. I hope things solve.
Back to top Go down
Hanna
Twilight!er
Twilight!er

Number of posts : 68
Registration date : 2008-12-04

Details
HP:
Twilight Berryz Members - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue200/200Twilight Berryz Members - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)
Race: Samurai
MP:
Twilight Berryz Members - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue100/100Twilight Berryz Members - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: Twilight Berryz Members   Twilight Berryz Members - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 21, 2009 1:13 pm

Lovechan wrote:
Kanny-chan wrote:
Suki wrote:
Hanna wrote:
sorry Suki, I just don´t get what you are doing.>.< I can´t understand why everyone who wanted part, get part, except me... and I´m was first who singed up... I waited 9 days and didn´t get answer, then I was mad to you and like that...... and same thing have happened to Corsica too earlier.... with Airi in Buono... and in Shigo Chara Egg group was somehting like that too... and well, some peoples are in both casts...

and yes, I know that I said that I don´t mind, I lied.... but well, I just don´t get why you even didn´t answer to my post... or anything.... so can you try to expalin why?

Gomenasai!!!!!!!!!! I didn't know u posted a comment honestly!!!!!! the shugo chara thing was my fault honestly but there isn't double casting...the buono was all keruri's doing she is and admin therefore she can edit everything. I really am sorry....is there any way i can make it up to u?

Suki here's and idea since this seems to be happening alot! When u open a second generation let people who aren't already in the first generation sign up first, because the people in generation 1 already ahve a part.. Like I have the same issue with this group. I wanted to be Yurina, but someone who had a part already in first generation (Sorry Baka not picking on you! >,<) So then after awhile when it looks like no one else is signing up then let the people in G1 be the extras, that way it gives more ppl a chance at getting Berryz slots.. I mean thats why u opened the G2 anyways! So that more people could dub Berryz songs, not the same people :/

like I auditioned for both momoko and Risako's parts so I got both in different generations.

Lovechan: but well, in forum is more like sign up thingie.... and I was pretty sure that Suki will tell if audition needed.... if you look others comments, it´s like "can I be ___?" and Suki tells no or yes. or if audition needed, I´m pretty sure that she could tell that too. and well, this is happening lot, so it should get fixed soon....
Kanny: I agree!

and well, it´s not big thing, but it happens lot, so it HAVE to get fixed, becaue it is not fun...
Back to top Go down
Suki
Admin
Suki

Female
Number of posts : 363
Registration date : 2008-11-12

Details
HP:
Twilight Berryz Members - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue9999/9999Twilight Berryz Members - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (9999/9999)
Race: God
MP:
Twilight Berryz Members - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue9999/9999Twilight Berryz Members - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (9999/9999)

PostSubject: Re: Twilight Berryz Members   Twilight Berryz Members - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 21, 2009 8:22 pm

Hanna wrote:
Lovechan wrote:
Kanny-chan wrote:
Suki wrote:
Hanna wrote:

Lovechan: but well, in forum is more like sign up thingie.... and I was pretty sure that Suki will tell if audition needed.... if you look others comments, it´s like "can I be ___?" and Suki tells no or yes. or if audition needed, I´m pretty sure that she could tell that too. and well, this is happening lot, so it should get fixed soon....

and well, it´s not big thing, but it happens lot, so it HAVE to get fixed, becaue it is not fun...

Okay okay! jeez! Hanna I have nothing against u but u dnt have to be so mean to me! I am human! I make mistakes! I am nice and I can't say no because that is mean! just please stop being mean to me! I honestly didn't open a sec generation...Keruri did! so u know what so everyone stops complaining i will recast the second generation! but if the mean stuff continues I will either remove those members permanetly or I will stop Twilight Project. I already have people being meant to me at school...I don't need it online to!
Back to top Go down
https://twilightproject.forumotion.com
Chunsa

Female
Number of posts : 20

Details
HP:
Twilight Berryz Members - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue200/200Twilight Berryz Members - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)
MP:
Twilight Berryz Members - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue100/100Twilight Berryz Members - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: Twilight Berryz Members   Twilight Berryz Members - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 21, 2009 8:39 pm

Suki wrote:
Hanna wrote:
Lovechan wrote:
Kanny-chan wrote:
Suki wrote:
Hanna wrote:

Okay okay! jeez! Hanna I have nothing against u but u dnt have to be so mean to me! I am human! I make mistakes! I am nice and I can't say no because that is mean! just please stop being mean to me! I honestly didn't open a sec generation...Keruri did! so u know what so everyone stops complaining i will recast the second generation! but if the mean stuff continues I will either remove those members permanetly or I will stop Twilight Project. I already have people being meant to me at school...I don't need it online to!
Sorry for quoting this whole conversation. >.< When Twilight Project first started, I was Chinami in first generation, but then due to stress and school, I quit. But now after things have cleared up, I saw second generation, and I regretted quitting. (I should've gotten a cover for that one song... >.<'' ) I was confused when I saw my name was still there, so I asked Suki about it and since no one else applied for Chinami, she let me stay as her in first generation.
Back to top Go down
Hanna
Twilight!er
Twilight!er

Details
HP:
MP:

PostSubject: Re: Twilight Berryz Members   Twilight Berryz Members - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 21, 2009 8:54 pm

was I mean to you? sorry, I didn´t mean to.>.< it´s not that big thing, but it should be good to fix things like that and get good system, because in that way these things won´t hapen again. and yes, people make mistakes but they have to learn about them. Very Happy

and if you hate me and are mad to me, just tell that.^-^ if you want to get me out of this project, tell that. is better than just lie.>.< and I´m sorry, I didn´t want to be mean to you.>.<
Back to top Go down
Suki
Admin
Suki

Female

Details
HP:
MP:

PostSubject: Re: Twilight Berryz Members   Twilight Berryz Members - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 21, 2009 10:03 pm

Hanna wrote:
was I mean to you? sorry, I didn´t mean to.>.< it´s not that big thing, but it should be good to fix things like that and get good system, because in that way these things won´t hapen again. and yes, people make mistakes but they have to learn about them. Very Happy

and if you hate me and are mad to me, just tell that.^-^ if you want to get me out of this project, tell that. is better than just lie.>.< and I´m sorry, I didn´t want to be mean to you.>.<

no I don't hate u =)
Back to top Go down
Lovechan
Lovechan

Female

PostSubject: Re: Twilight Berryz Members   Twilight Berryz Members - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 22, 2009 12:31 am

Hanna wrote:
Lovechan wrote:
Kanny-chan wrote:
Suki wrote:
Hanna wrote:

yeah can we stop fighting??
I'm sorry too.. ><
because I'm really dumb and I didn't notice the whole "can I be" thing, because suki actually held an audition on youtube and so I auditioned for that ><... and I thought the people on this forum auditioned but were just asking for different parts or something.
sorry I didn't know.. because I knew about the youtube audition before this forum..
Back to top Go down
Hanna
Twilight!er
Twilight!er

Details
HP:
MP:

PostSubject: Re: Twilight Berryz Members   Twilight Berryz Members - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 22, 2009 5:13 am

Lol, it´s okay. Very Happy pnly thing is that I don´t wanr this to happen again to someone else.^-^
Back to top Go down
Suki
Admin
Suki

Female

Details
HP:
MP:

PostSubject: Re: Twilight Berryz Members   Twilight Berryz Members - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 22, 2009 11:09 pm

Okay! I made up my mind

ATTENTION!!!!
ANYONE WHO IS
IN BOTH TWILIGHT BERRYZ AND TWILIGHT KOUBOU PICK WHICH PART U WANT TO
STAY WITH AND GIVE UP THE OTHER PART TO KEEP IT FAIR

thank you^^
Back to top Go down
Misty
Twilight!er
Twilight!er
Misty

Female
Number of posts : 54

Details
HP:
Twilight Berryz Members - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue199/199Twilight Berryz Members - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (199/199)
Race: Vampire
MP:

PostSubject: Re: Twilight Berryz Members   Twilight Berryz Members - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 23, 2009 3:23 am

I am also confused.
After reading everything I realized that the problem began opening another generation, yes?
I ask you: Both generations have different members?
The idea is not to repeat that no one make any mistake their lines, right?
I'm Saki Shimizu and only made the Chinami's cover but I don't take Chinami because Chinami is Chunsa right??
I think that this should not happen to speak with the other admin, not to create other groups if you do not know, because...you are the creator Suki, or not?

and you must be absolutely sure to ask before without someone from a group.
I tell you for what happened in Twilight Shugo Chara Eggs when you get me out and I knew until I went to post my lines, I do not understand why I was out??? you could respond me??
Sorry for get out of the topic...but this is a problem to be repeated.
Please do not close Twilight Project...I say this only so you can correct your mistakes and not continue to have discussions, if I can help you organize everything so that you do not fall over yourself Surprised
I do not know if I was clear with my words...my english is soo bad Sad
Sayonara!!
Back to top Go down
Chunsa

Female

Details
HP:
MP:

PostSubject: Re: Twilight Berryz Members   Twilight Berryz Members - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 23, 2009 10:30 pm

Suki wrote:
Okay! I made up my mind

ATTENTION!!!!
ANYONE WHO IS
IN BOTH TWILIGHT BERRYZ AND TWILIGHT KOUBOU PICK WHICH PART U WANT TO
STAY WITH AND GIVE UP THE OTHER PART TO KEEP IT FAIR

thank you^^
Mmm... I would like to remain as Miyabi in Twilight Koubou, because I've always wanted to be Miyabi in Berryz covers. So, I will give up Chinami.
Back to top Go down
Lovechan
Lovechan

Female

PostSubject: Re: Twilight Berryz Members   Twilight Berryz Members - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 23, 2009 11:21 pm

hmm this is hard ><
I think I'll take Risako.
because I'm momoko in many of the groups I'm in already.
but could you still keep me in special generation since I already recorded my part??
from the next single I won't sing her part.. unless you don't want it like that T_T
Back to top Go down
Suki
Admin
Suki

Female

Details
HP:
MP:

PostSubject: Re: Twilight Berryz Members   Twilight Berryz Members - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 23, 2009 11:50 pm

Misty wrote:
I am also confused.
After reading everything I realized that the problem began opening another generation, yes?
I ask you: Both generations have different members?
The idea is not to repeat that no one make any mistake their lines, right?
I'm Saki Shimizu and only made the Chinami's cover but I don't take Chinami because Chinami is Chunsa right??
I think that this should not happen to speak with the other admin, not to create other groups if you do not know, because...you are the creator Suki, or not?

and you must be absolutely sure to ask before without someone from a group.
I tell you for what happened in Twilight Shugo Chara Eggs when you get me out and I knew until I went to post my lines, I do not understand why I was out??? you could respond me??
Sorry for get out of the topic...but this is a problem to be repeated.
Please do not close Twilight Project...I say this only so you can correct your mistakes and not continue to have discussions, if I can help you organize everything so that you do not fall over yourself Surprised
I do not know if I was clear with my words...my english is soo bad Sad
Sayonara!!

etoooo you are in shugo chara >_<
Back to top Go down
Suki
Admin
Suki

Female

Details
HP:
MP:

PostSubject: Re: Twilight Berryz Members   Twilight Berryz Members - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 23, 2009 11:51 pm

Lovechan wrote:
hmm this is hard ><
I think I'll take Risako.
because I'm momoko in many of the groups I'm in already.
but could you still keep me in special generation since I already recorded my part??
from the next single I won't sing her part.. unless you don't want it like that T_T

haihai^^
Back to top Go down
BakaPai
Star
Star
BakaPai

Female
Number of posts : 107
Registration date : 2008-12-05

Details
HP:
Twilight Berryz Members - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue403/573Twilight Berryz Members - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (403/573)
Race: Werewolf
MP:
Twilight Berryz Members - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue399/399Twilight Berryz Members - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (399/399)

PostSubject: Re: Twilight Berryz Members   Twilight Berryz Members - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 24, 2009 5:26 am

I'd like to stay in one group but I"m not sure which one.

Is it okay to stick with Yurina Kumei?

Honestly, I want what's best for the group, so please move me to which one you think is best. I think I'd like Yurina, but not if I'm crap. XD Cuz that would be horrible
Back to top Go down
http://bakapai.wordpress.com/
Suki
Admin
Suki

Female

Details
HP:
MP:

PostSubject: Re: Twilight Berryz Members   Twilight Berryz Members - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 24, 2009 4:33 pm

BakaPai wrote:
I'd like to stay in one group but I"m not sure which one.

Is it okay to stick with Yurina Kumei?

Honestly, I want what's best for the group, so please move me to which one you think is best. I think I'd like Yurina, but not if I'm crap. XD Cuz that would be horrible

You are a very good yurina^^

I am letting u be in both since Maiha isn't around for long unless u dnt want to
Back to top Go down
Hanna
Twilight!er
Twilight!er

Details
HP:
MP:

PostSubject: Re: Twilight Berryz Members   Twilight Berryz Members - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 24, 2009 7:52 pm

so now only need to hear Chunsaa, Suki and Keruri.:333
Back to top Go down
Suki
Admin
Suki

Female

Details
HP:
MP:

PostSubject: Re: Twilight Berryz Members   Twilight Berryz Members - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 24, 2009 9:16 pm

Hanna wrote:
so now only need to hear Chunsaa, Suki and Keruri.:333

huh?
Back to top Go down
Hanna
Twilight!er
Twilight!er

Details
HP:
MP:

PostSubject: Re: Twilight Berryz Members   Twilight Berryz Members - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 24, 2009 9:39 pm

oh, I meant that need to choose.XD
Back to top Go down
Suki
Admin
Suki

Female

Details
HP:
MP:

PostSubject: Re: Twilight Berryz Members   Twilight Berryz Members - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 24, 2009 10:18 pm

Hanna wrote:

haihai^^
Back to top Go down
Chunsa

Female

Details
HP:
MP:

PostSubject: Re: Twilight Berryz Members   Twilight Berryz Members - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 25, 2009 11:58 pm

Suki wrote:
Hanna wrote:

haihai^^
I chose Miyabi in second generation. ^^
Back to top Go down
Suki
Admin
Suki

Female

Details
HP:
MP:

PostSubject: Re: Twilight Berryz Members   Twilight Berryz Members - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2009 12:50 am

Chunsa wrote:
Suki wrote:
Hanna wrote:

haihai^^
I chose Miyabi in second generation. ^^

okay^^
Back to top Go down
tomiamor

Female
Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2009-01-30

PostSubject: hi :)   Twilight Berryz Members - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 30, 2009 2:18 am

hi everyone. my name is tomi and i just joined twilight project Smile i got accepted to the twilight koubou as risako and i wanted to say hi and yoroshiku to everyone! im really excited to be dubbing with you guys. kinagani yoroshiku!
Back to top Go down
Chunsa

Female

Details
HP:
MP:

PostSubject: Re: Twilight Berryz Members   Twilight Berryz Members - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 30, 2009 2:28 am

tomiamor wrote:
hi everyone. my name is tomi and i just joined twilight project Smile i got accepted to the twilight koubou as risako and i wanted to say hi and yoroshiku to everyone! im really excited to be dubbing with you guys. kinagani yoroshiku!
Hi Tomi-Chan~ ^^ Welcome to Twilight Koubou. (: Yays! Now we have a Risako. ^^ I'm Chunsa, the dubber for Miyabi. ^^ Yay! I can't wait for us to get a full cast. It's going to be so awesome. ^___^
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Twilight Berryz Members   Twilight Berryz Members - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Twilight Berryz Members
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2