Twilight Project
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Twilight Project

Welcome to Twilight Project!

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Rate The Avatar Above You

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Keruri
Admin
Keruri

Female
Number of posts : 73
Registration date : 2008-11-26

Details
HP:
Rate The Avatar Above You Left_bar_bleue500/500Rate The Avatar Above You Empty_bar_bleue  (500/500)
Race: Mage/Witch
MP:
Rate The Avatar Above You Left_bar_bleue9999/9999Rate The Avatar Above You Empty_bar_bleue  (9999/9999)

Rate The Avatar Above You Empty
PostSubject: Rate The Avatar Above You   Rate The Avatar Above You Icon_minitimeSun Nov 30, 2008 2:16 am

The title tells all! ^-^ Just rate the Avatar above you and give it critique, don't get mad if its rated low~!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rate The Avatar Above You   Rate The Avatar Above You Icon_minitimeSun Nov 30, 2008 2:46 am

8/10. It's really cute and I can't help getting my attention grabbed lol.

I really want to know mine, since I've been thinking of changing it.
Back to top Go down
Keruri
Admin
Keruri

Female
Number of posts : 73
Registration date : 2008-11-26

Details
HP:
Rate The Avatar Above You Left_bar_bleue500/500Rate The Avatar Above You Empty_bar_bleue  (500/500)
Race: Mage/Witch
MP:
Rate The Avatar Above You Left_bar_bleue9999/9999Rate The Avatar Above You Empty_bar_bleue  (9999/9999)

PostSubject: Re: Rate The Avatar Above You   Rate The Avatar Above You Icon_minitimeSun Nov 30, 2008 2:48 am

BakaPai wrote:
8/10. It's really cute and I can't help getting my attention grabbed lol.

I really want to know mine, since I've been thinking of changing it.
Thankies so so so much! <33 I think its around 7.8/10, its cute but it seems a little dull, not alot of fun colors and fun squigly lines and stuffles like that! But but! Thats okee! <33 I like it anyway! If you want I can make you an avatar! Since I made Suki's~<33
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rate The Avatar Above You   Rate The Avatar Above You Icon_minitimeMon Dec 01, 2008 7:30 pm

B. Good avatar, though it could be slightly smaller.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rate The Avatar Above You   Rate The Avatar Above You Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Rate The Avatar Above You
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Twilight Project :: Twilight Project :: Random-
Jump to: